[ic] order processing: how to cancel an order??

Mathias Picker mathiasp@venus.virtual-earth.de
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:46:27 +0200 (CEST)

I need to cancel an order after checkout.html completed successfully,
depending on the output of a script residing at an external site.

I need to cancel the order data and to increment the inventory. Any
hints how to do this???

I have the order number and session data (via open_session), thats it.

I'm currently looking at receipt.html, which traverses through the order
lines, but this looks somewhat longish.

Any other ideas?

--