[ic] simple shipping setup - missing an option on checkout

Jonathan Clark jonc@webmaint.net
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:59:18 +0100

I am having a bit of trouble with a simple shipping setup:

there are two choices:

'default' or 'sat'

I set these up using the UI. The country is UK and the shipmodes are
'default' and 'sat'.
I also set to allow zero cost for shipping on the edit 'method page'

if the order value is under 100 GBP, the shipping is 30 GBP
if 100 or over, its free.

Up to 100 GBP orders everything is ok - I get the two options on the
checkout page.
The problem is that 100 GBP or over, I don't get the option of the default
shipping mode, 'default' - the first time I go to the checkout page,
shipping is zero, but on update of the page, it becomes set to the only
setting in the combo box - 'sat'

Does anyone know how can I get it to work properly?

my shipping.asc file is below.

Jonathan

-------

default Next business day by courier. [subtotal noformat=1] 0 0 g
PriceDivide  {'ups' => "0",'ui_ship_type' => "_subtotal",}
default Next business day by courier. [subtotal noformat=1] 0 99.99 30  {}
default Next business day by courier. [subtotal noformat=1] 100 9999999 0
{}
sat Saturday delivery by courier. [subtotal noformat=1] 0 0 g PriceDivide
{'ups' => "0",'ui_ship_type' => "_subtotal",}
sat Saturday delivery by courier. [subtotal noformat=1] 0 99.999 40  {}
sat Saturday delivery by courier. [subtotal noformat=1] 100 9999999 35  {}

          http://FrontDoorUK.com - Advertise your uk property free.