[ic] Routes: how does copy_user get the email address of the us er?

Mathias Picker mathiasp@venus.virtual-earth.de
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:33:25 +0200 (CEST)

On 30 Aug, Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> Mathias Picker <mathiasp@venus.virtual-earth.de> writes:
> [...]
>> So here's my question: how is the email of the copy_user route normally
>> set? I can't find it in the code.
> You should refer to the documentation how to configure the copy_user
> route

;-) The route is correctly configured (it's right from the barry
example). It worked, using the standard order process.

Only now it doesn't, using a loaded session. Somehow the
magic setting of the users email (which is in the session) to the
$route->{email} is not working. And I don't find where it is in the

That's why I'm asking.

There's nothing in the docs (that I can find) saying how this works,
i.e. configuring a route without explicit email address, which will then
route to the customer.

The only thing it says is:

           The email address(es) where the order should be sent.
           Set just like the MailOrderTo directive, which is also
           the default.

which is obviously wrong, since the customers receipt is _not_ send to
the MailOrderTo address.
> Ciao
>         racke

ciao, mac
                            virtual earth
 Mathias Picker
 Geschäftsführer      Gesellschaft für Wissens re/prä sentation mbH

			    Fon +49 89  / 540 7425-1
                            Fax +49 89  / 540 7425-9