[ic] mv_action not doing what I expect...

Hans-Joachim Leidinger hans-joachim.leidinger@home.gelsen-net.de
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 19:47:20 +0100

Otherwise, you want to debug for one or some part of the IC codes, you
can add a line like

logGlobal( "My debug-info-text " .  $my-variable-to-watch);

and this will write the info into the .../interchange/error.log file.

A "tail -f .../interchange/error.log" is usefull too.

Joachim