[ic] Price Help

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 14:51:40 -0500

This is part of the database. It includes the commonadjust.

SOLDOUT Quantity1 Quantity2 Quantity3 q1 q2 q3 q5 q10 q15 q20 q25 q50
q100 q300 q500 q600

The client requested a SOLDOUT field so they could put in a value and
if there is a value have the item unorderable.

The problem with that is. I can't nestle [if-item-field] commands
not every item is available in 3 quantities. But Im working on it.

The thing I need to figure out how to do is multiply the Quantity#
with the q number (command adjust).

I tried
[currency][calc][item-field Quantity1]*[item-field q[item-field
Quantity1]][/calc][/currency]

I cannot figure out how to do this "[item-field q[item-field Quantity1]]"
produce a output on the webpage of [item-field q25] it printed
it,didn't show the result.

The goal is to have the page how
Quantity  price
25	  $100.00
50        $175.00
100 	  $325.00
(this is where the nestled if-item-fields are a problem).

Ven

http://www.vensnews.com

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.