[ic] Interchange server only runs for a while, then dies

Jonathan Melhuish jonathanmelhuish@email.com
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 21:05:28 +0000

Forgive me if this sounds like a repost, because it is, really.  The
only response I received didn't really lead anywhere, so I am still in a
no-go situation.

I have the exact problem that is described in the FAQ - I start
Interchange, and then, about thirty seconds later, it dies.  I have
tried running it with "nohup", but to no avail.  I understand that this
is isn't a very specific error message, but it's all I can provide.  The
only error IC outputs is "Low Traffic Settings".

I'm sure Interchange really is the best ecommerce package around,
especially after reading some of your posts, but I can't get very far if
I can't get it to run, can I?

Any help would be much appreaciated.

Cheers

Jon