[ic] Archive is fixed, duh....

Paul Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 08:44:38 -0500

I don't know if it is feasible, or perhaps I just don't know how but I
would like to searh for the following;

[shipping] (This will return all the same as shipping, I have tried
quoting with '\' and '"')

On the minivend site, I had problems with checkout.html, and "install
problem" but these seem to work as expected on the akopia site.