[ic] Error 500 after install

Jon Jensen jon@akopia.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:14:44 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Paul Aviles wrote:

> Well, after a lot of help from Steve Getzinger,  I was able to get
> Interchange somehow working, I have a RH 7.0 and Postgres box

What version of PostgreSQL are you using? (Do 'psql --version' on the
server.)

What version of Interchange? You mentioned using the RPM.

> Internal Server Error
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
> to complete your request.

This is an Apache error, so I'm wondering if you've installed a different
version of Apache, or moved any of the files, such as the cgi-bin
directory. Changed the <Directory> settings in httpd.conf? Do you have
multiple copies of Perl on the machine? Anything like that?

> What is Tie, and how to fix it? Can anyone help with the 500 error?

It's an optional module you can install with:

perl -MCPAN -e'install Tie::Watch'

It's not part of Bundle::Intechange because it's not at all required.

Jon