[ic] MySQL help.

David Wilson david@wwns.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:37:13 -0600 (CST)

If it does not create the catalog and populate the mysql database when you
do a makecat, you can manually create the database and then add the user
name and password to the catalog.cfg file.  Check and see if the login
and pass for the database is in catalog.cfg first however.
It sounds like the tables were not created, or the DBI / DBD drivers for
MySQL may need to be installed.

The mailing list archives are a good place to look for help.

Dave
david@wwns.com

--
David R. Wilson