[ic] is there an IRC channel for interchange?

Karl karl@tux.org
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 01:47:19 -0500 (EST)

Is there an IRC channel for interchange?

I looked on the FAQ's and couldn't find any such reference.
The mailing-list archives referenced #minivend on efnet, but I couldn't
connect to irc.efnet.org.

Any leads are greatly appreciated.

BTW, Mike Heins, thanks for setting up interchange-intl, and the [pt],
[es], and [fr] pointer.

--Karl