[ic] Fw: limit to only one in the basket!

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 00:08:33 -0700 (MST)

You could do that, or if it is only one item that this "special" is running on,
you could check for it on the basket page and not allow them to proceed to the
checkout page with more than one...

John Beima