[ic] perl manual

Nigel Hathaway nigel@bprj.co.uk
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:43:25 -0000

I think the best value for money is "The Perl CD Bookshelf" from O'Reilly.
It contains 6 of the most respected books on Perl on CD, one of which is
also provided in hard copy.  There is a search facility across all 6 books,
which is supplied for all flavours of Unix, Windows and Mac.  See Amazon.com
for details.

Nigel Hathaway