[ic] Creating Categories

Paul Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:29:18 -0500

Soheil:

Do your categories appear in the table cat?

The heiarchy, the best I can figure is the area table is the parent and the cat
table is the child joined on the sel field in the cat table to the code field in
the area table. You may have multiple space separated entries in the sel field.

Make sure that the field selector in the cat table contains
category=category_name where category_name is what you wish to search on.

Paul