[ic] Dreamweaver 3 Module - a good bugzilla item?

Paul Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:20:48 -0500

Dan:

You were not dreaming, the posts you are refering to were posted on
11/23/2000-11/26/2000 there are about a half a dozen posts.

The subject of the thread is;
          [ic] Interchange DreamWeaver extension

Either the search engine is case sensitve (probably not), or it was looking for
the entire word dreamweaver (most likely).

I found the posts in my own mail folder Interchange...

Paul