[ic] gpg encrypting emailed orders

Doug Alcorn doug@lathi.net
06 Dec 2000 20:35:34 -0500

I'm having problems getting the encryption to work.  What happens is
that the email is generated, but there is nothing in the body of the
mail message.  I am using a default pages/ord/checkout.html that uses
<input type=hidden name=mv_order_route value="log main copy_user">.
In the catalog.cfg file I have this:

Route main        attach           0
Route main        credit_card      0
Route main        cybermode        ""
Route main        default          1
Route main        email            '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        encrypt          1
Route main        encrypt_program  '__ENCRYPTOR__'
Route main        errors_to        '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        increment        0
Route main        pgp_cc_key       ""
Route main        pgp_key          ""
Route main        receipt          etc/receipt.html
Route main        report           etc/report
Route main        supplant         1
Route main        individual_track orders
Route main        track            logs/tracking.asc

And ENCRYPTOR is defined in variable.txt as '/usr/bin/gpg -fa
--always-trust --batch -r sales@mydomain.com 2>/tmp/debug_gpg'.  I
don't get any errors in the catalog's error.log nor in the
/tmp/debug_gpg.  The only thing that happens is I get the mail with
all the headers and no body.
--
 (__)  Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo /  Unix Hacker