[ic] Templates & Formatting for a novice

Gregory Nimmons gnimmon@CLEMSON.EDU
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:02:15 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_007D_01C0604D.EC4F6B70

I've been looking around the archives and haven't found much information =
on templates for catalogs.  The documentation is a good starter but I =
can't seem to find the information I want.  I'm probably just so tired =
and weary from programming that I can't see the forrest through the =
trees.  Could someone explain how to stretch the width of every page =
template from 600 pixels to 100% of the screen and left justify it?  =
What file(s) do I have to edit to achieve this?  Can this be done =
through the web admin center?  If so, how?  Are there more in-depth =
documentation on this anywhere?  Any help would be appreciated.

-Evan
etishuk@clemson.edu

------=_NextPart_000_007D_01C0604D.EC4F6B70

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've been looking around the archives =
and haven't=20
found much information on templates for catalogs.&nbsp; The =
documentation is a=20
good starter but&nbsp;I can't seem to find the information I=20
want.&nbsp;&nbsp;I'm probably just so tired and weary from programming =
that I=20
can't see the forrest through =
the&nbsp;trees.&nbsp;&nbsp;Could&nbsp;someone=20
explain&nbsp;how to stretch the&nbsp;width of every page template from =
600=20
pixels to 100% of the screen and left justify it?&nbsp; What file(s) do =
I have=20
to edit to achieve this?&nbsp; Can this be done through the web admin=20
center?&nbsp; If so, how?&nbsp; Are there more in-depth documentation on =
this=20
anywhere?&nbsp; Any help would be appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-Evan</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>etishuk@clemson.edu</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007D_01C0604D.EC4F6B70--