[ic] total item-list for numeric field other than price

Greg greg@valuemedia.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:37:52 -0800

Hi all,

I am setting up to export a "purchase order" transaction to Quickbooks.  On
the invoice export that Mike built you can use [total-cost] or [sub-total]
in the AMOUNT field for quickbooks.  On the purchase order, I need to use
the total of the item list from a different field (named "cost" in my
database), so that my total cost for the items is entered into the purchase
order rather than the total sales price.  I can easily get the individual
costs into the export using [item-field cost], but can someone tell me how
to get the sum of these [item-field cost] 's in the [item-list] into a
variable or somesuch?

Thanks,

Greg Hanson

Valuemedia.com