[ic] Loading Interchange DB into Postgresql

Nick Rathke render@qwest.net
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:05:41 -0700

I did in fact tell makecat to use Postgres, and it built the catalog with
out a problem, no errors, no anything. I also don't get any errors when I
run interchange -r . It seem to be connecting to the database just fine.
But it's loading the tables. :-(
Sorry about all the e-mails qwest is having e-mail problems and I'am not
sure if an e-mail is getting sent or not :-(

TIA
Nick Rathke