[ic] Order won't process

Keith Pettit keithp@censoft.com
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:17:17 -0700

Arghhh.

I can't seem to get this thing to work right.
http://keithp.censoft.com/embedded/

Something is weird with the checkout page.  On windows it just says Order
Failed and that's it.  In Linux it reloads the page and says you have to
login.

I'm trying to setup the shopping cart up to work with CyberCash.  I've
verified that CyberCash works and have verified my test orders with them.
But the Interchange stuff just dosen't seem to be connecting.

I've looked in the log file, I just don't know what to do.

I'm using RedHat 6.2 with the newest version of Interhcange.  I'm using the
default template.  The only thing I've really modified is the users, and the
items and some of the layout stuff.  I'd appreciate any suggestions on where
to go.

Additionally I have the plain default catalog.cfg  and below is the only
changes I have made.

CreditCardAuto No
CyberCash Yes
Variable CYBER_CONFIGFILE
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/merchandID/mck-cgi/conf/merchant_conf
Variable CYBER_VERSION 3.2

Thanks for any help,

Keith