[ic] Authorize.net -- AGGGH!!!

geek_la@yahoo.com geek_la@yahoo.com
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 16:14:31 -0800 (PST)

I can't believe it is this hard to set up
Authorize.net! It is one of the leading online credit
card processing and it seems IMPOSSIBLE to get this
right without a PHD. I've followed the instructions
from Ray Desjardins' post a while back, as suggested
by Daniel Jacobs. I'm afraid I just don't get it. I
added the changes in the post, but it still doesn't
actually send any information to authorize.net. I
think I'm missing something on my checkout page,
perhaps a special form field. Please tell me I'm doing
something stupid and it's actually really easy to do.