[ic] no search string error reporting in error log

Eric Hull res059ss@gte.net
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 22:59:31 -0600

Hello all,

We are running a live store using the construct template (until we master
the IC tags better)

we get this error in the error log from every page load on the site:

wbpcstore /cgi-bin/wbpcstore/index.html search error: Search strings must be
at least 1 characters. You had no search string specified.

The only thing I can figure is when a user clicks on a link IC looks at the
search box everytimje then returns this error.  It causes no function
problems, just fills up the error logs fast - (with over 14,000 hits already
this month it gets big fast!)
Any ideas??

Thanks
Eric Hull