[ic] no search string error reporting in error log

Jerry jerry@digitalfm.com
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:13:52 -0500

I doubt this has anything to do with the search box.
It's most like caused by using the default construct
templete LEFTRIGHT_BOTTOM. There is a section in there
that searchs for cross_sell items. I saw this early on,
but I don't use that code so I never looked for why it
caused this error.

Look for this block of code and try to cut it out. It should
then just list 3 random items. See if the errors go away.
My guess is they will. If they do, you'll at least know where
to look that needs a fix.

<---CUT
[seti cross_codes][loop
	random=3