[ic] Shipping per order

Keith Pettit keithp@censoft.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:39:37 -0700

Hi all,

I'm trying to add shipping per item.  So for 1-5 items it's x dollars, no
matter where they are in the US.  I tried going through the web interface
without any luck.  Here is what I currently have.

2Day 2Day quantity 1 5 e Nothing to ship!  {'ups' => "1",'origin' =>
"84070",'ui_ship_type' => "UPSE:2DA",'at_least' => "15.00",}

I think the last part is what is getting me.  I think it's trying to run
some sort of calcualation but I just want it to chagne 15.00 for 1-5 items.
Is ther some sort of list that says all the different command/options you
can use for shipping?  All I can do right now is try to guess what stuff is,
and as far as I know there is no example if what I want to do which makes it
kind or hard.

Thanks for any help,

Keith