[ic] MySQL error when changing Inventiry on products. everything else is fine

Keith Pettit keithp@censoft.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:45:19 -0700

OK I have MySQL finally working.  I can add and remove stuff just fine.  But
for some reason I'm having problems adding Inventory to the products table.
I can edit the items in the produts table ok, but when I use the "Item
Editor" and try and change the Inventory I get this error:

Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report the
error or try again later. (You have an error in your SQL syntax near '= NULL
where sku = 'TTPL-5' ' at line 1 )

I don't know what to think of it since all the other table work fine.  It's
just when I try to mess with "Inventory" that I get that.

Keith