[ic] Interchange server only runs for a while, then dies

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:32:40 -0500

Quoting Jonathan Melhuish (jonathanmelhuish@email.com):
> Pretty much every other thread is receiving a prompt and helpful reply - I
> was just wondering why mine wasn't!
> Is it me?  Am I stupid?  Is it an obvious mistake?  Or is it really so
> difficult that it is incurable?

I think it is just that no one knows the answer. I don't. I have installed
this stuff on hundreds or thousands of machines and never seen the problem
without some process-watchdog or memory quota in place.

You might try typeing "limit" at your shell and seeing what you get back.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

until you hear them speak. -- unknown