[ic] Signio PayFlow on FreeBSD gets $decline=256 error

Webmaster of Infothai webmaster@infothai.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:00:38 +0700

Hi,

I'm integrating the Signio Payflow GlobalSub into an Interchange
4.6.1 system running on FreeBSD 4.x. The basic 'pfpro' module works
when called by the test.sh supplied with the module, but all calls
to the module from Interchange error out with $decline=256 and
$results=''. There was no error on the fork, so I think this means
that the pfpro module starts but then fails. Perhaps a permissions
problem, temporary file problem, etc., but I'm not sure where to
look.

If it makes any difference, I'm running the system on a virtual
server with Interchange and my catalog all located in my user
directory. The pfpro module and the .so companion module are both
locate din the ~/interchange/lib directory, as seemed to be suggested
by the globalsub/signio program.

Searching the mailing list archives provided some good clues but none
of the suggestions put a dent in this problem, so I would certainly
appreciate any and all help.

Best regards,

Mike

webmaster@infothai.com