[ic] interchange 4.6.0 on Virtual Server
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:21:17 +0100
i've installed interchange 4.6.0 on a Virtual Server.
Interchange is running as a primary user (foo.com) but the only one catalog
I created is for a hosted domain (dee.net).
Interchange is up but when i try to use it, i receive an error: 500 Internal
In error.log i've:
- ...UI is loaded....
- Interchange V4.6.0
- Config 'dee' at server startup
- Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_dee.
- START server (57101) (INET and UNIX)
- Accepting connections from localhost|127\.0\.0\.1
- START server (57125) (INET and UNIX)
- attempt to connect from unauthorized host 'UNRESOLVED_NAME/188.8.131.52'
- Runtime error: attempt to connect from unauthorized host
the ip is the ip of foo.com (and dee.net obviously)
if you have any ideas...