[ic] CyberCash Message Not Showing In Log

Eric Paul epaul@spellbook.net
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:12:41 -0500

If it can't write to the error.log, then you definately have some
permission problems somewhere...  Chec your dirs and make sure that the
UID/GID are right on all of them (most should be the UID/GID of the IC
user).  Sounds like at one point you ran the IC server as root and it
chowned a bunch of files...

Eric