[ic] OT, but relevant?

Chris Jesseman chris@sitemajic.net
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:18:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

Don't forget about disaster recovery. I've seen many home grown shops fail
miserably in this area. You may be able to negoicate with a local ISP for
colocation services and get better services/price and be able to utilize thier
talent too. Personally, I would not mess with an ISP with less than 5 thousand
dialup subscribers...

-Chris