[ic] Interchange server only runs for a while, then dies

Jonathan Melhuish jonathanmelhuish@email.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:58:39 +0000

I will try installing it on something other than Mandrake 7.1 - I have a
Mandrake 7.2 laptop I could try it on.  However, I do need confidence than I
will be able to install it successfully on a Cobalt RAQ3, which will be
commisioned after the site has been coded.  I don't want to be in the situation
where I cannot run the site I have spent hours coding!  Does anyone have any
experience of running an IC server on a similar setup (Cobalt/RedHat Linux)?

Sorry I could not provide a more specific error message or symptom, I
understand how diagnosing such a vague symptom could be rather difficult!

Thanks for your valued co-operation.

Jon