[ic] Interchange server only runs for a while, then dies

Jonathan Melhuish jonathanmelhuish@email.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:05:30 +0000

I'm impressed - you wouldn't find anybody from Microsoft posting in a user
group, even if you have paid a considerable sum of money for the software!  :-)

Your response makes it sound like I'm doing something really basic wrong - I
don't see why my machine should be all that different; I'm only running a
fairly bog-standard Mandrake 7.1/Cyrix 686 setup.

I promise to post my findings, even if they are embarrassingly simple :-)

Your support is greatly appreciated.

Jon