[ic] mysql odbc access question

Daniel Gardner daniel@beenz.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:38:51 +0000

Sorry i was totally lying to you. From the mysql manual - section
18.3:

With some programs you get an error like: Another user has
modified the record that you have modified. In most cases this
can be solved by doing one of the following things:

 o Add a primary key for the table if there isn't one already
 o Add a timestamp column if there isn't one already
 o Only use double float fields. Some programs may fail when they
compare single floats

If the above doesn't help, you should do a MyODBC trace file and
try to figure out why things go wrong

HTH,
daniel