[ic] new to mailing list and needing help

Superior Sites interchangelist@superiorsites.net
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:52:31 -0600

Hello all!!!

    I'm new to this ISP/Webhosting stuff so i'm looking for all the help I
can get at this moment.  I'm looking for a good set of shopping cart tools,
and it looks like Interchange has everything I could ever need.  I am
running Redhat 6.2, and I really don't know where to start.  I hired a
consultant to come out and try and set it up for me, but all he did was mess
things up and I had to uninstall it.  I'm learning everything as fast as
possible (as humanly possible anyways), but I need help getting this thing
up and running.  If there is anyone willing to talk just email me or respond
to my S.O.S.  Thanks in advance.

Bobby "Nanoburn" Brown, Jr.