[ic] Tax-suggestion -> Was:ZdNet Review Of Interchange...

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 05:38:18 -0500

Quoting Rene Hertell (rene@hertell.com):
> Hi!
>
> I would have a suggestion for this:
>
> }    Pricing and Taxing:
> }
> }       * Category-enabled taxing interface
>
> Make it a "tax-category" field. Don't combine it with the normal category
> filed. This tax-field would be the easiest (my opinion) way to maintain the
> products taxation. Make the category-entries as tax% (0%, 12%, 16,5% etc.)

It will be settable, don't worry. And will handle two or more levels,
ala Canadian PST/GST. 8-)

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

-- Wernher Von Braun