[ic] installation issues

delionsweb - interchange interchange@delionsweb.net
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 01:21:46 -0500

I don't want to draw a line in the sand and say that it could not be done

I think you are wasting your time with that FTP site command approach ...
I can't even begin to list the problems that you are going to run into!

How can we know if your setup is wrong or if you have the wrong version of
something if you don't say what you have?
For example: When I type 'help' on the command line it says: "No such
command or file name"
Do you think I have the correct version of help? ;-)