[ic] order routing

scott andreas scotta@homer-simpson.learnserv.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:58:17 -0800

scott andreas wrote:

> Question... I have a rep who wants to post some fly products. When these
> products are ordered the customers information is emailed directly to
> her.
> In my catalog.cfg file I have:
>
> Route glenda      attach                 0
> Route glenda      cybermode        ""
> Route glenda      empty                1
> Route glenda      encrypt               0
> Route glenda      increment            0
> Route glenda      supplant              1
> Route glenda      email                   Reps@email.address.com
> Route glenda      track                   logs/tracking.asc
> Route glenda      individual_track    orders
> Route glenda      report                  etc/report
> Route glenda      receipt                 etc/receipt.html
>
> Yet the order routing does not take effect, Any ideas would be
> appreciated
>
> --
> J. Scott Andreas :)
> Programmer/Webintegrator
> e-mail: scotta@homer.learnserv.com
> phone: 1-800-877-9378 ext. 146
> fax: (541) 744-2056
>       ---    __o
>      ---   _-\<,_
>       --- (_)/ (_)

On the special product page I have a product bundle of:

  <FORM ACTION="http://store.learnserv.com/cgi-bin/lscatalog/order"
METHOD=POST>
            <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_item VALUE="MARC0110-WIN">
            <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_quantity VALUE="1">
            <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_fly
VALUE="description=Macromedia Dreamweaver 4.0|price=93.50">
            <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_item VALUE="INSP1086-HYB">
            <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_quantity VALUE="1">
            <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_fly
VALUE="description=Inspiration 6.0|price=30.00">
            <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_item VALUE="ADOB1035-WIN">
            <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_quantity VALUE="1">
            <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_fly VALUE="description=Adobe
Acrobat 4.0|price=94.80">
            <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_pc VALUE="glenda">
            <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route Value="glenda">
            <INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="Buy Windows Bundle"></FORM> </td>

Which sends them to the basket where the user can unselect any of the
bundled products. I noticed that the routing is being carried over to this
page and subsequntly the routing isn't being carried over to the checkout
page.

I have:

<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route
VALUE="[either]__ORDER_ROUTES__[or]log main copy_user[/either]">

in the checkout page and I tried the same line of code in the basket as
well.

Any ideas?