[ic] Interchange-users guidelines [bi-monthly posting]

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 00:16:39 -0500

Oddly it seems even when it is posted there is still a slew of html
encoded emails which I find annoying since it is outlined.

Just my.... I'm broke. nevermind.

>Quoting Warren Odom (warren-odom@stenocall.com):
>> I notice it's been only two weeks since the last "bi-monthly" posting.  If
>> that schedule is correct, maybe you should change the subject to read
>> "semi-monthly."    :-)
>How would I keep you on your toes otherwise?  8-)
>Akopia, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
>phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>
>Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
>-- Karl Lehenbauer
>Interchange-users mailing list

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.