[ic] [loop search=] inside a [page scan=]

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:10:25 -0800

At 04:13 AM 12/15/00 -0500, Mike Heins wrote:

[DEL]

>I must be doing something wrong in communicating this:
>
>         [page href=scan
>                 arg="
>                         fi=products
>                         sp=results
>                         st=db
>                         co=yes
>                         sf=sku
>                         se=[scratch favorite_products]
>                 "]
>
>There are *tons* of examples of this in the demo.
>
>--

...you aren't doing anything wrong; the form of the tag above is
documented.  It is just that the plethora of ways in which an href can be
constructed in Interchange, with passed arguments, embedded forms, embedded
searches, etc., multiplied by two ([page] and [area]) is a little
overwhelming when you are getting started.  It is easy to get lost until
you have been at it for a while. :-)

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D          edl@newmediaems.com
Placerville, CA  95667         http://www.newmediaems.com
(530) 622-9421                 (530) 622-9426 Fax
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free