[ic] Interchange-users guidelines [bi-monthly posting]

Dan db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:02:31 -0800

I just love this:

"Many people are puzzled about bimonthly and biweekly, which are often
ambiguous because they are formed from both senses 1b and 2b of bi-. This
ambiguity has been in existence for nearly a century and a half and cannot
be eliminated by the dictionary."

It would make a great .sig, wouldn't you think?

> "Warren Odom" <warren-odom@stenocall.com> writes:
>
> > I notice it's been only two weeks since the last "bi-monthly" posting.
If