[ic] rewrite/redirectmatch

Ryan Hertz rhertz@gyb.baits.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:48:40 -0700

If that is jumping from site A to site B, that's an easy one -- in site A's

Redirect permanent / http://www.siteb.com/cgi-bin/store/

If the redirect is on the same site, you may run into some recursive problems!

ore/links/  ;-)

At 07:19 PM 12/15/00 , you wrote:
>looking for some help with a redirectmatchor rewrite.
>I want to redirect whatever is requested at
>to http://www.somedomain.com/cgi-bin/store
>so if they goto http://www.somedomain.com/links
>they end up at
>same with the flypage
>would be
>I am not very good with this rewrite stuff but I managed to find this code.
>rewriterule ^/([0-9]+)$ /cgi-bin/<storename>/$1
>Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
>http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com
>         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.
>Interchange-users mailing list

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                            http://yamamoto.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                http://www.insideline.net