[ic] New user needs assitance

+N6REJ n6rej@tcsn.net
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 06:06:17 -0800

Hello, I just installed interchange 4.6 and I'm having some problems with
getting it running.
I'm running RedHat 6.2

1: exactly how do I go about making it start on boot.

2. when starting it as user interch I was forced to give that user /bin/bash
permissions in order to get interchange to start.. is this ok?  I have not
assigned a pw as of yet.

3. Even though interchange is running and I have the following in the vhost
section in /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/www/worldspecialt.net/cgi-bin/"

Whenever I try to access any of the cgi based files.. like, clik here if ur
a customer, it says interchange is'nt running.

4. I was unable to find any demo's other then "Construct" is this ok?

5. How do I set things up so that it uses PGP?

6. How will it know when to go to a secure area and when not to?

Thanks in advance
Troy

---