[ic] Spanish translation

Paul Aviles paul.aviles@palei.com
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:38:33 -0500

Thanks to all that have volunteer for the spanish translation. Yesterday I
called the good folks from Akopia tech support and I explained the situation
to one of the tech people. I was very specific in telling them that I wanted
to volunteer for this and that it will not cost Akopia anything and that I
was willing to do the translation to spanish and german, my two native
languages. They promised to get back at me and let me know if there was any
interest. I am keeping track of all of you who expressed interest in the
project, in the mean time... just hold on and enjoy the holidays!
-pa