[ic] Building a mall - detailed Question

draftd draftd@hotmail.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:34:07 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: Lattus, Ronald <rlattus@netway.at>
> What we need is the same Greg Cope asked for:
>
> Different produkt lists (~product catalogs) which have there own admin-ui
> (so that the list can be edited by different merchants), but share the
> customer-ui, the basket and so on (so that for the customer they apear as
> one themed store).

hello,

1. I already heard this was possible, but is it also possible to use a
totally different URL for each shop?
eg these tree shops:

mydomain1.com
mydomain2.com
subdomain.mydomain2.com

So that they can all be accessed from their own name and also from the mall
portal?

2. What will happen to the secure server. Can they all share the same secure
server?

Tom