[ic] Installation

Jason Kohles jason@mediabang.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:15:39 -0700

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 03:52:27PM -0500, Mike Heins wrote:

> And nobody ignored the question at the first stage of install?
>
>     my $ans = my_prompt("User name $uid doesn't exist. Use anyway? ", 'n');
>
> It defaults to "No" for a reason. Perhaps we need to be more strident....
> 8-)

I planned to add the user as soon as the install script was finished, maybe
it just needs a little warning that the install script will never finish
if you say no   =)

--
Jason Kohles -- jason@mediabang.com              phone  (801)364-0185
http://www.mediabang.com/                        fax    (801)364-0186

   What kind of man would live a life without daring?  Is life so sweet
   that we should criticize men that seek adventure?  Is there a better
   way to die?   -- Charles Lindberg