[ic] Search within search on multiple tables

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:36:30 -0700 (MST)

G'Day Jason,

In your case you don't have to... You just need to learn Interchange a little
more...

You see the pricing database uses the exact same sku number as the products
database... Actually for every entry in the Products database you should have an
entry in both ther pricing and inventory database.

This way when you are in your [search-region] with the products database, you
can use the data tag with the exact same key of [item-code] to get your results
out of the pricing or inventory databases...

John Beima