[ic] how to stop IC adding "mv_pc" to every link?

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:48:30 -0700 (MST)

Actually this is there so that proxie servers wont cache the pages. Otherwise
they will and when you visitors do searches they wont get the results they want,
they will get the ones from the search that their proxie server cached. So as a
quick example one AOL user hits the site and all the others will see the same
pages... You need it there...

John Beima