[ic] Row-level export

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:31:31 -0700 (MST)

God do I find this message humerious...

Your three ideas...

1) You don't need to do an SQL query. You can just use the [loop] tag and then
format the output to the screen. That is of course if that is where you want the
data to wind up.

2) Rip it off, good luck! Personally I would just read the docs on the [export]
tag, I think that would be much easier...

3) External Program, too much effort, you can do what you want with idea number
#1.

4) Had to add my own... If you need it in a seperate table, create a dummy table
with the same columns, then search for your data and store it in the other table
instead of displaying it to the screen. Or hey do both! Then export the dummy
table...

Personally I like easy answers and #1 & #4 are easy...

Gee after seeing all the questions the last two days, it is more than evident
that users are NOT reading the documentation. If you expect to be able to dp
anythign impressive with Interchange you need to READ not SKIM, but READ it.

John Beima