[ic] IC Tags

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:31:55 -0700 (MST)

G'Day Steve,

I would be interested in participating in this... You can see my work at
http://www.kmaxmall.com & http://www.alocalagent.com...

But I would be all for helping write sellable addons for Interchange...

One day when I have time I want to re-write a few portions of my mall and
releasing it to the public...