[ic] Hotmail users

Barry Treahy, Jr. treahy@mmaz.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 08:42:33 -0700

My 2 cents? Block them.  I did on my servers many months ago for the same
reason, there seems to be much less interest by ISP's to eliminate SPAM, port
scanning, and other nuisances.

Perhaps I'm exhibiting a bit of ignorance here, but shouldn't all IC & MV
subscribers already have either dedicated systems & net access or if remote
hosted, they'll already have dialup, DSL, cable ISP's to maintain the sites on
the remote hosted systems?  And my experience is that all ISP's provide at
least one mailbox?  Then why the necessity for a 'free' mailbox server for IC
& MV folks?

Barry