[ic] Directive ProductFiles returned default setting error

fazza fazza@albury.net.au
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 01:50:49 +1100

Hi this error seems to be poping up alot but I can't seem to find a fix
for it
I get the following message when starting my server

Killing Interchange server 9247 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI....
...UI is loaded....
Interchange V4.6.1
Configuring catalog construct...Using default DBM database.
done.
Configuring catalog simple...Directive ProductFiles returned default
setting err
or: No default search file!
In line 0 of the configuration file '':
ActionMap ui_edit <<EOR

simple config error: Directive ProductFiles returned default setting
error: No d
efault search file!
In line 0 of the configuration file '':
ActionMap ui_edit <<EOR

simple: error in configuration. Skipping.
simple: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 9258)

Any Ideas anybody